The Center for Admissions and Communication was established according to the UCL Rector’s Decision No. 957/QD-ĐHCL/ dated December 6th , 2019.
- Full title: The UCL Center for Admissions – Communication
- Abbreviation: TT TS-TT
- International title: Center for Admissions – Communication
- The Central Office is located at the main gate of the UCL campus.
- Board of Directors including a Director and a Vice Director
- The Center consists of a variety of specific groups and part-time groups assigned by the board of directors in response to its’ current status and demand.
II. FUNCTIONS & MISSIONS
- Assist the board of rectors on network information management requirements, and methods of admission promotion at UCL.
- Organize and promote admission activities and marketing programs at UCL.
- Conduct projects about admission plans and assistance policies for students in accordance with the MOET regulations.
- Build projects about network information security assurance.
- Develop projects about UCL’s brand image marketing campaigns.