- Advise and assist the Board of Rectors on orientation, training issues, develop goals, contents and training schedules.
- Carry out activities related to teaching and learning, granting degrees and certificates in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training.
- Help the Board of Rectors receive and handle unexpected requests from students in accordance with regulations.
- Give assistance in training of engineer and bachelor degrees, participate in opening new academic majors and training cooperation.
- Propose development of the university in terms of training goals, programs and training modes.
- Develop training program objectives, annual training plans, and semester-by-semester schedules according to the academic programs.
- Make periodic and irregular reports as requested.
- Confirm the teaching volume of lecturers, confirm the internship plan.
- Manage the issuance of diplomas, certificates and transcripts for regular and transferred students.
- Make timetables, coordinate classrooms and teaching schedules.
- Manage teaching contracts, scientific resumes, detailed course outlines.
- Manage, monitor and check teaching plans and academic programs.
- Verify issued diplomas, issue transcripts.