Degree awarded: Engineer of Information Technology
Duration: 4 years full time
The program is designed to help learners:
- Gain a combination of knowledge and practical expertise to build an organization’s technology infrastructure.
- Accurately and objectively examine and consider Information Technology topics, evidence, or situations.
- Equip with the skills to solve, support, troubleshoot, and design everything from websites to applications to programming.
- Employable in IT corporations, advanced computing and technology institutes, government and private consulting organizations.
- The Informatics club initiates regular professional activities and organizes contests on specific topics to help students improve their theoretical knowledge and practical skills.